From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] mips-sources does not emerge on ip28
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 06:03:27
1 Mathias W. wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > I'm having another problem with mips-sources-2.6.20 on my Indigo2 r10k:
4 > It seems that the patch misc-2.6.20-ip28-i2_impact-support.patch does not apply:
5
6 It's a damaged hunk in drivers/input/serio/i8042.c. Looks like the upstream
7 serio maintainer moved the actual code patched by the IP28 patch to its own
8 function and re-wrote it, so I'm not really sure how to re-patch it. They
9 changed the logic pretty good.
10
11 Just dodge by that hunk, and see if the thing will compile and boot for you for
12 now while I check with Peter upstream to see what his idea is.
13
14 FYI, things like this need to reported to our Bugzilla, so that we can actually
15 track them and all.
19 Cheers,
20
21 --Kumba
24 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
25
26 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
27 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
28 --
29 gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list