From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] mips-sources does not emerge on ip28
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 06:03:27
Mathias W. wrote:
> Hi, > I'm having another problem with mips-sources-2.6.20 on my Indigo2 r10k: > It seems that the patch misc-2.6.20-ip28-i2_impact-support.patch does not apply:
It's a damaged hunk in drivers/input/serio/i8042.c. Looks like the upstream serio maintainer moved the actual code patched by the IP28 patch to its own function and re-wrote it, so I'm not really sure how to re-patch it. They changed the logic pretty good. Just dodge by that hunk, and see if the thing will compile and boot for you for now while I check with Peter upstream to see what his idea is. FYI, things like this need to reported to our Bugzilla, so that we can actually track them and all. Cheers, --Kumba -- Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list