From: Arianna Arona <arianna@×××××××××.it>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Hello all
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 15:42:45
1 Richard wrote:
2 >
3 > and the stock Gentoo MIPS kernel seems to have some problem with the
4 > onboard network controller (doesn't send or recieve packets).
5 >
6 > I've used a random kernel off the net (from a Gentoo developer's
7 > personal web space) which has made the machine (net) boot, and allowed
8 > me to install the stage 3 tarball. emerge is working, and I've compiled
9 > a (untested) kernel.
12 please, can you send me the link to this random kernel? I've got the
13 same net problem with my Origin2000 and I'd like to try this new kernel
14 version... :))
15
16 A.
17 --