From: Mark E Mason <mason@××××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-mips@l.g.o" <gentoo-mips@l.g.o>
Cc: Mark E Mason <mason@××××××××.com>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-mips] Re: What kind of MIPS hardware do we have? (Looking to restart Gentoo/MIPS, need info)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:03:01
Hello,

> I absolutely agree that the lack of usably fast hardware is the biggest problem.
While they're not the most common hardware out there, the Broadcom Sibyte MIPS boards make great build servers. Two or four cores in the 700-1000MHz range, with typically 1G of DRAM. I'm seeing what I can do about freeing up some additional boards for the Gentoo project. Details will probably have to wait until I get back from vacation (Hawaii). Thanks, Mark