From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] shmem
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:24:37
1 On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:12:05 -0400 David Cummings
2 <real.psyence@×××××.com> wrote:
3 | Great, thanks again for being extraordinarily helpful. Why do you
4 | think I keep asking questions? because I like being told something is
5 | broken? I want to get this thing working, and I am more than happy to
6 | help out the effort. If no one will tell me what the problem is, then
7 | I'm going to have a hard time fixing it. here, ready? I hereby claim
8 | myself as a developer, now will you stop belittling me? I may not know
9 | all that much about the problems here, but I've got time and energy
10 | and I can easily put it someplace else.
11
12 Based upon the questions you're asking, I'd say your effort would be
13 best focused upon something which isn't as hairy as n32.
16 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
17 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
18 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm