From: "Stephen P. Becker" <geoman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] installing gentoo on a SGI Octane 2 (IP30)
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 13:59:16
> I'm really interested by the netboot installs. I'm also ready to test it > and report success or failure if there is a place where I can get it.
The netboots typically end up in the experimental folder on one of the gentoo mirrors. You also might join #gentoo-mips on irc.freenode.net and hang around, as you are likely to hear about any new developments there first, although I'm sure Kumba will send a message out to the listserv when he is done with the new netboot images. -Steve -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list