From: "Stephen P. Becker" <geoman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] installing gentoo on a SGI Octane 2 (IP30)
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 13:59:16
1 > I'm really interested by the netboot installs. I'm also ready to test it
2 > and report success or failure if there is a place where I can get it.
3
4 The netboots typically end up in the experimental folder on one of the
5 gentoo mirrors. You also might join #gentoo-mips on irc.freenode.net
6 and hang around, as you are likely to hear about any new developments
7 there first, although I'm sure Kumba will send a message out to the
8 listserv when he is done with the new netboot images.
9
10 -Steve
11 --
12 gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list