From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Help!?! where have all the IP30 netboot images gone?!?!
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 20:32:17
There are some images here: http://dev.gentoo.org/~kumba/mips/netboot/new/ They are not what will become the final images, though, but they're close to it. They're basically temp netboots until I finalize the real netboots that'll be 2.6.13.1-based. Everything is sorta on hold until I hammer out some LiveCD issues --Kumba -- Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list