From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Help!?! where have all the IP30 netboot images gone?!?!
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 20:32:17
1 Stephen P. Becker wrote:
2 > All the ip30 images were broken, because kumba failed to test if
3 > everything worked or not before releasing them. It turns out that
4 > networking was broken, so they were removed. I'm pretty sure he has
5 > some new experimental netboots that do work now in his devspace
6 > somewhere. You might try asking him on irc.
7
8 There are some images here:
9 http://dev.gentoo.org/~kumba/mips/netboot/new/
10
11 They are not what will become the final images, though, but they're close to it.
12 They're basically temp netboots until I finalize the real netboots that'll be
13 2.6.13.1-based.
14
15 Everything is sorta on hold until I hammer out some LiveCD issues
18 --Kumba
21 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
22 Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees
23
24 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
25 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
26 --
27 gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list