From: Hardave Riar <hardave@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] n32 userland
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:50:40
1 David Cummings wrote:
2 > It remains to be seen how much I broke doing it the quick and dirty
3 > way (unpacking stage3 tarball on a running system), but for now, apps
4 > are compiling in n32 userland! Thanks.
5
6 Well you probably just completely buggered up your box. And until you fix your
7 userland we're not going to be supporting any problems of yours that come up.
8 N32 is fragile enough as is, and like geoman has said is not for general user
9 use, those stages at this point are mostly only for developer use.
10
11 Hardave
12 --
13 gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list