From: John <temp1_snover@×××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Help!?! where have all the IP30 netboot images gone?!?!
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:58:02
aah ok,
thanks very much Steve i will get into the irc and ask Kumba :)

even a netboot with broken networking would be ok for me :)
i just want to get all the stuff set up on my main pc - dhcp, tftp,
etc etc to get the Octane booting up over the network.

if it boots up into a broken OS with no further networking thats
ok in the short term :)

As im sure Kumbas fixed images will be coming soon, or i will
try cross-compiling the vanilla sources from linux for mips with
the speedracer IP30 patches.

cheerios, and bo!
John