From: Mike Martin <mikemartin@×××××.ca>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Question - Kumba LiveCD RC6
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:13:33
I recently downloaded and attempted to boot an Octane with this disk. It
died mounting the root partition:

mount: Mounting /newroot/dev/loop0 on /newroot/mnt/livecd failed: Invalid
argument

Not sure what happened. I assume I burnt the disk correctly else it wouldn't
have made it that far. Any suggestions?

MikeM