From: Andrew Finley <afinley@×××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] PANIC: Unexpected exception at boot o2 R5000
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 02:46:05
1 Sweet, looks like building my own kernel is out of the question in the near
2 future. Fortunately, my boot and root are ext2 and ext3 respectfully, so
3 perhaps this will still have a happy ending. I'll give it all a whirl with
4 your kernel tomorrow. Thanks for your patience. Have a good turkey day.
5 -andy