From: Manuel Lauss <manuel.lauss@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Please test SGI mips stages
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 07:33:13
1 Hi Matt,
2
3 On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 7:03 AM, Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o> wrote:
4 > If you'd like to help offset the cost of electricity used to create
5 > these and future stages, please send me a private email. :)
6
7 First of all, thanks for fixing Gentoo on MIPS
8
9 What kind of machines are you looking for? I suspect you're aiming for
10 the bigger 64bit machines (SiByte, SGI) ?
11 I'd like to help and I routinely (re)build Gentoo on little-endian MIPS32
12 machines (o32 ABI); but I don't have any 64bit machines.
13
14 Manuel