From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Cc: Sascha Schwabbauer <cybersystem@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Re:
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 18:30:58
Luke Macken wrote:
Luke: In all likely hood, tuxus isn't the sender of these messages. It's probably a user signed up here w/ a windows box that's infected, and probably has traded emails w/ tuxus lately. Remember, a few months ago, I was having the same problem of having my address spoofed to this list, and I *know* it wasn't my windows box doing the spamming, and it sure isn't responsible for this round either. cybersystem: is there anyway to get these mails tracked down and possibly pinpointed to a user that may be subscribed to this list? --Kumba -- "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list