From: Manuel Lauss <mano@×××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mips] MIPS32 Little-Endian softfloat packages, anyone interested?
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 18:01:47
1 Hello!
2
3 For the last 3 years I've been "maintaining" a modest collection of
4 packages for generic little-endian MIPS32 softfloat systems (mainly for my
5 Alchemy hardware). It includes a lot of stuff which is currently use-masked
6 on MIPS (qt4, scanner support, etc; almost all run-tested on real hardware).
7
8 Is there interest in the Gentoo(-MIPS) community for these packages?
9 A list of packages can be found at [1] as well as the custom portage profile
10 which was used to build them at [2].
11
12 The package tarball is ~1.1GB in size; 90% of the packages have been built with
13 gcc-4.3.3. Mainly generic stuff I needed to do my work plus a few
14 just-for-fun things like KDE-4.2.2 (yes it runs, but at a glacial pace).
15
16 Thanks!
17 Manuel Lauss
18