From: Andrew Finley <afinley@×××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mips] R5000 o2 X11 and kde?
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 14:32:31
Hi Steve,
I went back through and double checked everything, rebooted, and
resetenv, and presto, arcboot booted properly.  Now we're cooking!

Then tried to emerge X-org, which compiled fine but could not build a
config file.  I looked for some documentation on the gentoo mips site
but didn't see much (and elsewhere).  Is it possible to get X and
eventually kde running?  Thanks again for your help.