From: Andrew Finley <afinley@×××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mips] R5000 o2 X11 and kde?
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 14:32:31
1 Hi Steve,
2 I went back through and double checked everything, rebooted, and
3 resetenv, and presto, arcboot booted properly. Now we're cooking!
4
5 Then tried to emerge X-org, which compiled fine but could not build a
6 config file. I looked for some documentation on the gentoo mips site
7 but didn't see much (and elsewhere). Is it possible to get X and
8 eventually kde running? Thanks again for your help.