From: "J. Scott Kasten" <jscottkasten@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Indigo2 IP22 [Was LiveCD RC6]
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:33:12
1 Well, a real man subscribes his WIFE to the linux kernel list. It's the
2 gift that keeps on giving, and giving, and giving..... :-) Oh well,
3 that's what happens when you're doing email at 3 am.
6 Regarding the glaurung site, yes, there is an ALSA patch for a
7 mips-sgi-O2-AD1834 driver against kernel 2.6.1. The driver is incomplete,
8 but has the core functionality there. It will be a week or so, before I
9 can start, but I will see what it takes to start pulling this patch
10 forward.
11
12 -S-
13