From: "J. Scott Kasten" <jscottkasten@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Indigo2 IP22 [Was LiveCD RC6]
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:33:12
Well, a real man subscribes his WIFE to the linux kernel list.  It's the
gift that keeps on giving, and giving, and giving.....  :-)  Oh well,
that's what happens when you're doing email at 3 am.

Regarding the glaurung site, yes, there is an ALSA patch for a
mips-sgi-O2-AD1834 driver against kernel 2.6.1.  The driver is incomplete,
but has the core functionality there.  It will be a week or so, before I
can start, but I will see what it takes to start pulling this patch
forward.

-S-