From: Mike Martin <mikemartin@×××××.ca>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Question - Kumba LiveCD RC6
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 13:24:45
1 > Interesting, what DVD Burner and what burning program? I suspect a DVD drive
2 > that has a firmware bug in its handling of burnable CDs. Probably such a subtle
3 > thing, QA missed it at the factory, or we're the only kind of setup that
4 > triggers it.
5
6 It unsuccessfully burnt on a "GCA-4166B" in an HP AMD64 machine using
7 "cdrecord-clone" version 2.02 for x86-64 under SUSE Enterprise Desktop
8 10.
9
10 > And we never said Windows was impossible, just no one's every really tried it
11 > before and reported success. But you did, since win32 version of
12 > cdr-whateveritscallednow will do the trick nicely.
13
14 Ture enough. I added the word impossible for dramatic effect.
15
16 MikeMartin
17 --
18 gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list