From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] MIPS32 little-endian softfloat rootfs
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 17:55:15
1 On 05/29/2014 09:35 AM, Manuel Lauss wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I've uploaded another snapshot of a little-endian softfloat MIPS32 rootfs
5 > I maintain for a few of my MIPS toys.
6 >
7 > It's a complete gentoo installation, with toolchain and a few lightweight
8 > desktop environments.
9 >
10 > See the readme at [1] for more information,
11 > Grab the tarball at [2], and if you're curious, file and individual
12 > package listings
13 > are at [3] and [4].
16 > [1] http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/README.txt
17 > [2] http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-rootfs-140527.tar.xz
18 > [3] http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-rootfs-140527.CONTENTS
19 > [4]http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-packages-140527.CONTENTS
20 >
21 > Happy hacking,
22 > Manuel Lauss
25 Hi Manuel,
26
27 Thanks much appreciated!
28
29 Maybe we can upload that to the mirrors? not in the stages directory but
30 perhaps in a new one? Anthony what do you think?
33 Regards,
34 Markos Chandras