From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] php for mips architecture?
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 01:58:42
Daniel Seichter wrote:
> Hello, > > Does anyone know, how I can emerge php on my qube2?
You can unmask it using various files in /etc/portage, but then you can never ask anyone for support. PHP is no longer supported on mips, and probably never will be, just because there is little need for it. -- Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/ Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project Today's lesson in political correctness: "Go asphyxiate on a phallus" -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list