From: Matt Turner <mattst88@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mips] Status of Gentoo/MIPS developers
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 02:00:31
What are all the developers up to? CIA.vc has some interesting stats,
mainly that everyone is totally inactive.

Developer - Last Portage Commit Date
kumba - Apr 17, 2009
iluxa - Dec 13, 2009 (don't see any MIPS related commits?)
peitolm - Dec 07, 2008 (don't see any MIPS commits?) (marked in
devaway as coming back from vacation on 22nd April 2009...)
redhatter - Oct 26, 2009
ricmm - Mar 24, 2009 (marked in devaway as coming back within a month
on 2009/08/17)

I've seen kumba and redhatter on IRC, so I know they're around,
somewhat. But where is everyone else?

I'd really like to put Gentoo on my O2s, and can help out myself, but
a couple active developers would be nice.

Matt