From: Olivier Bornet <Olivier.Bornet@××××.ch>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] IP30 hang on warm boot
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:05:16
1 Hello,
2
3 > Gentoo has been running flawlessly on this IP30 for the last month I've had it,
4
5 Cool. Could you resume the installation process ? I also have a IP30
6 (Octane 2), but I was unable to install Linux on it. Note that I don't
7 have any cross-compiler for it, it has IRIX installed but I have no
8 experience with IRIX, and I have no experience with gentoo. (I'm an
9 experienced GNU/Debian user, and I will be more than happy to learn
10 gentoo).
11
12 What I'm interested is to have one working netboot image for the IP30.
13
14 Thanks in advance.
15
16 Olivier