From: Manuel Lauss <manuel.lauss@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-mips@l.g.o" <gentoo-mips@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] MIPS32 little-endian softfloat rootfs
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 19:49:42
1 Hi,
4 >>> Maybe we can upload that to the mirrors? not in the stages directory but
5 >>> perhaps in a new one? Anthony what do you think?
6 >>>
7 >>
8 >> We can since we don't have little endian mips32r1.
9 >
10 > We do :)
11 > http://mirror.bytemark.co.uk/gentoo/experimental/mips/stages/stage3-mips32el-20140215.tar.bz2
12 >
13 > What we don't have are soft-float builds.
14 >
15 > They are glibc and
16 >> they are not stage3 catalyst builds. So I'm not sure where to put them.
17
18 Right, they're basically a dump of what I currently feed to my Alchemy
19 boards, i.e. stuff
20 I want to try and such. Stage 3 isn't really appropriate, maybe a
21 "contributed" subdirectory?
22 In any case, I usually keep these files a few years on my site, and
23 try to update them once
24 every 6 months or so...
25
26 Manuel