From: Anton Kuzmin <anton@××××××××××.cc>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:31:29
All, Kumba, I'm sorry for the stupid error with the unsubscribe message -- I knew the right way to do it, just forgot to follow it. Sorry again, I appreciate all your efforts and patience. Goodbye, Anton PS I used Gentoo as a cross-development host for the embedded device, based on the Au1500 chip (MIPS32), but now this project is dead and I'm working with PowerPC. -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list