From: Jerry Jackson <johnathonschade@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Indigo2 IP22 [Was LiveCD RC6]
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 00:27:07
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:02:58 -0500, Kumba <kumba@g.o> wrote:

> glaurung was a guy, last I heard.... >
I could be wrong, I don't know who it is, was going from the email address on the link I posted... No offense intened to anyone, but a name like vivien is something I envision a girl with... here's the email link off the page... [quote] You can contact me at the following address <vivien.chappelier@××××××××××.org> [/quote] -- Don't let a good lap go to waste... Adopt a shelter pet today! -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list