From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] 2.6.12 mips-sources compile error
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 13:02:32
1 David Cummings wrote:
2 > Alright, here we go:
3 > with ACCEPT_KEYWORDS download of mips-sources, I get this error:
4 > http://davec.churchofthedollar.com/mips64make.err
5 > kernel config is here.
6 > http://davec.churchofthedollar.com/2.6.12.config
7 > I have to assume this is a patch I'm missing, or an easy fix,
8 > something got changed recently and this didn't get updated. Wondering
9 > if anyone has a quick solution. Thanks!
10 > -dave
11
12 mips-sources-2.6.12 is out. All the relevant files should be on the mirror, so
13 you should be able to build a working kernel from it. I tested it on a 2-node,
14 3-CPU Origin 200 and it worked well enough (That system was having external
15 network troubles, so I couldn't test anything else, but those problems were
16 unrelated to mips-sources).
17
18 I should have netboots going within a few days.
21 --Kumba
24 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
25 Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees
26
27 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
28 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
29 --
30 gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list