From: "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] multilib problems on mips64 profiles
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 22:53:01
1 On 09/21/14 18:45, Matt Turner wrote:
2 > On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 2:55 PM, Anthony G. Basile <blueness@g.o> wrote:
3 >> Maybe we just don't want to support mips64/o32? I'm starting to lean
4 >> towards Ian's simple but asymmetric solution of turning off o32 in the
5 >> inheriting profiles.
6 >
7 > Either of those seem like fine solutions to me.
10 Right now I'm testing the first option. If you want to test too, clone
11 the hardened-dev overlay and switch to the profiles branch. Then do
12
13 mount --bind hardened-dev/profiles /usr/portage/profiles
14
15 and eselect profiles as usual. It'll take me a bit, but if we like it,
16 then I'll make the switch.
19 Anthony G. Basile, Ph. D.
20 Chair of Information Technology
21 D'Youville College