From: "J. Scott Kasten" <jscottkasten@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mips] Indigo2 IP22 [Was LiveCD RC6]
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 14:53:53
1 I have an I2 IP22 with 256MB RAM, and R4400 that is alive and well. I
2 pulled the extreem board set to keep it cooler since I couldn't use that
3 under linux anyway. (Actually, there's a few patches floating now that
4 get basic console support on extreeme.)
5
6 I will try LiveCD RC6 on the serial console and let you know that it comes
7 up. Although I've had debian on it for over a year, and plan to keep that
8 on there for other purposes, I would be happy to test boot anything you
9 need.
10
11 -S-
12