From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] IP32 Sound
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 04:13:58
J. Scott Kasten wrote:
> > Well, it looks like Steve was right. I finally hit the right search > terms and found a 2.6.12 pull of the IP32 driver: > > http://www.linux-mips.org/archives/linux-mips/2005-04/msg00233.html > > He's also right that this thing probably needs more help than just > another pull forward. In the mean time, I have more Alsa docs to read...
Yeah, the tip of the day is not to use headphones while testing. We'd like you to keep your hearing intact :) --Kumba -- Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list