From: Patrick Legault <support@××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] ATTN: Gentoo Portage mirrors, please change your sync target
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 05:04:09
Hello

We switched the portage directory to the new server. it resolve to ipv6 by default however, We cannot connect using ipv6.
We get access denied.
We are forcing it to ipv4 for now as it is working but would it be possible to add the ipv6 address to the access list?

rsync6.ca.gentoo.org

2001:470:c0f2:1::20/64
67.212.64.3

Thanks

On a side note...
We are only doing a rsync of gentoo-portage for the new server.
should we point the distfiles synchronization to the same server?