From: "Aivars Šterns" <atoms@××××××××.lv>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] new mirror; please announce it
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:22:30
1 you will have to be patient, i waited to be listed some months... they
2 need to check all.
3
4 Respectfully Aivars Šterns
5 phone: +371 26150528
6 mailto:atoms@××××.lv
7 http://tups.lv (Now Also in English)
8 skype: Atomsis
12 On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 7:32 PM, Carlos Carvalho <carlos@×××××××××××.br> wrote:
13 > We've set up a new mirror in Brazil. We've filed bug 254955 to inform
14 > the admins about it 2 weeks ago but nothing happened. I sent an email
15 > to mirror-admin@g.o about it 5 days ago but still no news...
16 >
17 > How can it be announced? Here's the message I sent:
18 >
19 > We have set up a full public gentoo mirror. It's available at
20 >
21 > rsync://gentoo.c3sl.ufpr.br/gentoo/
22 > ftp://gentoo.c3sl.ufpr.br/gentoo
23 > http://gentoo.c3sl.ufpr.br
24 >
25 > Please register us as a main rotation mirror for Brazil and South America and
26 > give us access to the master server. Our access to the Oregon giga-pop is very
27 > good. We're already official mirrors for several other software distributions.
28 >
29 > Please also confirm that we should update every 4 hours.