From: Xavier Parizet <blackhawk@××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] ATTN: Gentoo Portage mirrors, please change your sync target
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 09:08:35
I just modified my script to sync against masterportage.gentoo.org, and by default it resolved it to IPv6 address. Anyway, i get access denied: @ERROR: access denied to gentoo-portage from mirrors.ipv6.linuxant.fr (2001:41d0:2:4e85::26) on Jun 14 10:05:01 CEST 2010. Can you see if my IPv6 is in access list ?
> As you know, up to now, we've asked new Gentoo Portage mirrors to sync > from rsync1.us.gentoo.org. This was mainly for historical reasons. > However, we would like to use rsync1.us as a community mirror entry > someday and create similar DNS entries for distfiles and portage. > (masterdistfiles & masterportage). > > Thanks again for your continued support of Gentoo Linux, > Jeremy
-- Xavier Parizet Linuxant.fr Gentoo Mirrors Administrator