From: Sandy McArthur <sandymac@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mirrors] rsync1.us and hurricane Frances
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 15:24:29
1 FYI: The rsync1.us cluster is located in Gainesville, FL at UF's data
2 center. I personally don't expect any server problems during hurricane
3 Frances' visit over florida but anything could happen. Just thought I'd
4 let you know in advance in case something does happen.
5
6 Also, when I have time in the near future I'll be replacing one machine
7 and adding another to the cluster.
10 Sandy McArthur
11
12 "Government big enough to supply everything you
13 need is big enough to take everything you have ...
14 The course of history shows that as a government
15 grows, liberty decreases." -Thomas Jefferson
19 gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list