From: Sandy McArthur <sandymac@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] rsync1.us upgrade
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 21:08:03
Sandy McArthur wrote:
> Also, when I have time in the near future I'll be replacing one machine > and adding another to the cluster.
Well, I've had enough time and the new machines for the rsync1.us clusters are ready and have been tested for about 18 hours now with no problems. We will be putting them into production soon. If you experience any problems let me know. Kurt et al: You can access the new 3rd and 4th nodes just you as access the 2nd node. -- Sandy McArthur "Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." -Thomas Jefferson -- gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list