From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Incredibly slow rsync from masterdistfiles.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 14:38:46
1 On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 12:44:20 +0100, Martin Eisenhardt
2 <martin.eisenhardt@×××××××.org> wrote:
3 > Hi everyone,
4 >
5 > I am (i.e. gentoo.mneisen.org is) currenty experiencing a seriously
6 > slow rsync from masterdistfiles.gentoo.org. The maximum bandwidth I
7 > get is about 11 k/s (ca. 90 kbit).
8 >
9 > The problem started around 0900 UTC.
10 >
11 > Connections to other sites are fine.
12 >
13 > Can anyone reproduce this, or is this a problem on my end (but then
14 > again, connection speed to other sites *are* fine).
17 > Regards
18 > Martin
19
20 Martin (and others),
21 Thanks for reporting. I am following up with the issue now. I will report
22 back later today.
23
24 -Jeremy