From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Gentoo Portage mirrors: AAAA records added
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 23:05:54
1 I have ipv6 mirrror both portage + distfiles
2
3 xeon.gentoo.ru
4 ipv4 79.173.82.178
5 ipv6 2001:470:1f14:106::2
6
7 2010/7/8 Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
8
9 > Based on the last thread[1], many of our community mirrors have IPv6. Way
10 > more than I thought. So, I went ahead and added AAAA records to everyone
11 > that had a v6 address in our ACL. The list of modifications I made were:
12 >
13 > rsync2.at
14 > rsync4.de (previously done)
15 > rsync8.de
16 > rsync13.de (previously done)
17 > rsync1.fr
18 > rsync4.fr
19 > rsync1.pl
20 > rsync2.pt
21 > rsync3.uk
22 > rsync24.us
23 > rsync27.us
24 >
25 > Ok, it seemed like more during the flurry of the previous thread. 11 out of
26 > ~85 or 12%. If you are not represented on this list, feel free to file a bug
27 > request. Or email mirror-admin@ directly and we can handle it.
28 >
29 > -Jeremy
30 >
31 > [1]:
32 > http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-mirrors/msg_e2a7286aa1c01d3765850d4d26eeec53.xml
39 Best Regards,
40 Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov
41 Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, Russia
42 Department of Molecular and Radiation Biophysics
43 Gentoo Team Ru
44 Gentoo Linux Dev
45 mailto:alexxyum@×××××.com
46 mailto:alexxy@g.o