From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] The usual errors
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 09:48:13
On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 04:08:40PM +0900, Georgi Georgiev wrote:
> > Looks good. > And the error's back again. I do have the files, though, hence the > "looks good" above.
Georgi: Could you please meet me online in #gentoo-mirrors on FreeNode? I'll be online for a couple more hours (until 12h00 UTC) before I go to bed, and then back in 7-8 hours. I'd also like anybody else that is experiencing the same issue to drop in. There's something weird going on with the file ownership between the masterdistfile machine and your mirrors, and I can't reliably reproduce it :-(. -- Robin Hugh Johnson Gentoo Linux Developer & Council Member E-Mail : robbat2@g.o GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85