From: Rob Baxter <burn@××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Failing source mirror rsync
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:37:33
1 Scratch my last response, we're getting the same thing here on the source mirror. For some reason I
2 was checking the rsync mirror logs. Apparently I am not awake either. ;)
3
4 Rob
5
6 NetNITCO Systems Administration wrote:
7 > Rob Baxter wrote:
8 >
9 >> Looked at my logs as far back as the 24th, all successful syncs from
10 >> here. If you supply your IP and/or gentoo.org rsync hostname, I'm sure
11 >> one of the admins will be awake to take a look soon.
14 > Thanks for checking Rob. I'm only half awake this morning and forgot to
15 > include my host information.
16 >
17 > We're gentoo.netnitco.net [216.176.132.235] (aka rsync15.us.gentoo.org)
18 >
19 > ~ Josh
23 > --
24 > gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list