From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Hardware failure utwente.nl mirror
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:39:44
1 Derk-Jan,
2
3 Thanks for the headsup, I've since removed you from rsync DNS and the
4 mirror listing. Let me know when you've brought your stuff back to life
5 and I can add you back in.
6
7 Thanks!
8 Jeffrey
9
10 On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 02:43, Derk-Jan Hartman wrote:
11 > Hello all,
12 >
13 > Due to hardware failure, the ftp.snt.utwente.nl and
14 > rsync2.nl.gentoo.org mirrors are offline for an as of yet unknown
15 > amount of time. Please remove us from the rotation untill this is
16 > fixed.
17 > I'm hoping that we can start filling up again by saturday evening at
18 > the latest, but it will all heavily depend on the amount of time the
19 > hardware maintenance team has available.
20 >
21 > greetings, DJ
22 > ---
23 > Universiteit Twente