From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Hardware failure utwente.nl mirror
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:39:44
Derk-Jan,

Thanks for the headsup, I've since removed you from rsync DNS and the
mirror listing. Let me know when you've brought your stuff back to life
and I can add you back in.

Thanks!
Jeffrey

-- -------------------- Jeffrey Forman Gentoo Infrastructure Gentoo Release Engin. jforman@g.o --------------------