From: Francisco Javier Lloreda Sanchez <franllo@×××××××××.es>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Problems whith bandwidth
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:10:10
1 Thank you all:
2
3 This morning i try to sync again and it takes peaks about 12Mb/s and at mean
4 6Mb/s.
5
6 The problem seems to be solved thank you for all.
7
8 Lloreda.
11 El Sábado, 13 de Noviembre de 2004 16:10, Scott Kveton escribió:
12 > > We have having problems with the bandwidth here at linuv.uv.es while we
13 > > are syncing the new Gentoo 2004.3. The max we are reached at this time is
14 > > 100kb. For days it has been speaking with a adminstrador of gentoo and he
15 > > include to us in a list for routing by internet2 and from that way catch
16 > > near 1Mb. But for days we have been returning to have little bandwidth.
17 >
18 > I don't think we actually have you listed in our exclusion list for
19 > Internet2 traffic. I have sent off a request to the NOC to make it so.
20 > FYI.
21 >
22 > Scott :-)
23 >
24 > --
25 > gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list
28 Linux localhost 2.6.8-gentoo-r3 #6 Wed Oct 6 16:31:23 CEST 2004 i686 AMD
29 Duron(tm) processor AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux