From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] mirror.gentoo.ru
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 11:27:46
Troex,

It was publicized on this mailing list quite a while ago that the new
distfiles mirror to sync to was masterdistfiles.gentoo.org with the same
credentials as ftp.oregonstate.edu. Everyone running a distfiles mirror
should now be syncing to that.

Thanks,
Jeffrey

-- -------------------- Jeffrey Forman Gentoo Infrastructure Gentoo Release Engin. jforman@g.o --------------------