From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Cc: wolf31o2@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mirrors] ANNOUNCEMENT gentoo 2005.1-r1 media refresh
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:00:37
Mirror Admins,

Your trusty gentoo release engineering contact here again. We plan to
push out a media refresh of some of our livecd's and stages to account
for some bugs found in our original 2005.1 media.

Here are the approximate sizes of data for:
releases/
621M    amd64
958M    ppc64
19M     snapshots
844M    sparc
1.1G    x86

experimental/
685M    x86

x86 Experimental will be cleaned out prior to the push of the new
media.

I plan to start pushing this out around Thursday evening EDT, and
"flipping the bit" sometime late on the weekend to make it public.

Please voice any concerns you have on this ML or in #gentoo-mirrors on
irc.freenode.org. As always, on behalf of Gentoo, we thank you for your
continued support, hardware, and bandwidth!

Regards,
Jeffrey

--

Jeffrey Forman