From: Alex Howells <astinus@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] official mirror reinstatement
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:30:46
On 28/02/2008, Vladimir Brik <gentoo.mirror@×××××.com> wrote:
> Hello, > > gentoo.chem.wisc.edu was removed from the official mirror list after > hardware failure. It's been back up for some time and now even supports > rsync. > > Is there something I could do to speed-up my mirror's reinstatement?
Yup, mailing here helps as Mike noted ;) We consider ourselves prodded and are planning to get through the outstanding list of mirror bugs in the next 7-10 days, probably a load of them over the weekend actually! I'll get you added as a priority, probably on Saturday, unless Shyam beats me to it. -- gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o mailing list