From: Alex Howells <astinus@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] official mirror reinstatement
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:30:46
1 On 28/02/2008, Vladimir Brik <gentoo.mirror@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > gentoo.chem.wisc.edu was removed from the official mirror list after
5 > hardware failure. It's been back up for some time and now even supports
6 > rsync.
7 >
8 > Is there something I could do to speed-up my mirror's reinstatement?
9
10 Yup, mailing here helps as Mike noted ;) We consider ourselves
11 prodded and are planning to get through the outstanding list of mirror
12 bugs in the next 7-10 days, probably a load of them over the weekend
13 actually!
14
15 I'll get you added as a priority, probably on Saturday, unless Shyam
16 beats me to it.
17 --
18 gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o mailing list