From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Annoying autoresponse from a seperate mialing list
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 19:42:10
1 On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 01:12:10PM -0600 or thereabouts, Rob Baxter wrote:
2 > Though I could filter this, I thought it would make more sense to bring it
3 > to someone's attention. For every post made to the this mailing list, the
4 > sender receives the below email. Looks like a mailing list subscribed to a
5 > mailling list to me. Either way, it's damn annoying.
6
7 I contacted the offending address and temporarily unsubscribed them from
8 the list.
9
10 --kurt