From: Thomas Vogt <mirrormaster@××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Cc: Christian Birchinger <joker@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] rsync2.ch.gentoo.org will be terminated
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:00:50
1 Hi
2
3 We had a disk problem in the past. So we had to move everything to a new
4 temporally machine. This server has not enough disk space for everyting.
5 So we had to remove one large distribution. Since gentoo did the most
6 trouble (rsync from the master) we decided to remove it. It looks we
7 forgot to contact the gentoo mirror list. Sorry.
8
9 Maybe we will re-add it in the future if we have new machine with more
10 disk space.
11
12 Sorry and Cheers,
13 Thomas