From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] STAGING release 2005.1
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 23:30:06
Markus Passerschröer wrote:
>>if a few admins wouldnt mind posting to this ML when they begin completing >>arch downloads so that i could monitor the progress, i would greatly >>appreciate it. > > > i seem to have everything but mips
Markus, I put mips in last because it was late getting committed, but it should be on its way. Markus and Francisco, thank you for posting file sizes. It's great that its already hit the European mirrors! From the looks of this, I should be able to mark it public in the next 12-18 hours. Regards, Jeffrey -- ------------------ Jeffrey Forman Gentoo Infrastructure Gentoo Release Engineering Bugs.Gentoo.Org Admin jforman@g.o ------------------ -- gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list