From: Mike Chavoustie <chavoumd@××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] rsync10.us.gentoo.org Down Temporarily
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:47:19
1 On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 00:12 -0400, Mike Chavoustie wrote:
2 > I've taken down rsync10.us.gentoo.org temporarily for some maintenance
3 > for our apache server (and the rest of the box). We're having some
4 > strange world issues after switching to a new profile and we need to get
5 > them sorted out. We're still synching off the master server, but not
6 > offering to the rest of the world.
7 >
8 > Things should be sorted out by tomorrow afternoon sometime. Thanks!
9
10 Everything is back up and running. It may be slow as it finishes up a
11 few updates, but rsync/etc. is all back up.
12
13 I dunno if you even removed it from the rotation at all. ;)
14
15 --Mike Chavoustie
16 mirror.clarkson.edu
20 gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list