From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Cc: marcel@××××××××××.nl
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Reminder on master distfile host ...
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 20:59:45
SWITCHmirror Admin wrote:
> I cannot confirm these problems most probably since we have '--exclude > releases/historical' in our config. You might want to give that a try.
I'm pretty sure this problem is because we have the read permissions on historical limited at the moment so we didn't shuffle around a bunch of stuff during release. We should be changing that back in the next few days. Cheers! -- Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o> Gentoo Infrastructure --- Public GPG key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc> Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742 ramereth/irc.freenode.net