From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Cc: marcel@××××××××××.nl
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Reminder on master distfile host ...
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 20:59:45
1 SWITCHmirror Admin wrote:
2 > I cannot confirm these problems most probably since we have '--exclude
3 > releases/historical' in our config. You might want to give that a try.
4
5 I'm pretty sure this problem is because we have the read permissions on
6 historical limited at the moment so we didn't shuffle around a bunch of stuff
7 during release. We should be changing that back in the next few days.
8
9 Cheers!
12 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
13 Gentoo Infrastructure
14
15 ---
16 Public GPG key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
17 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
18
19 ramereth/irc.freenode.net