From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@l.g.o, gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mirrors] My Time
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 00:21:43
As many of you have noticed, I've been around less and less and lacked
the time to do Gentoo stuff that I normally have done. Between being
swamped with work lately and other social crap, I've decided to step
away from day-to-day Gentoo duties for the time being.

I'll be around for major initiatives like pushing releases, since it is
a pretty time consuming task. But do not let me be the bottleneck for
getting things done.

I'll be hashing out some directions for infrastructure on the things I
normally would do, so they have a clue. Please direct any queries to the
various ML and alias's I normally respond on, and others can lend a hand.

That's about it for now.

-Jeff