From: Adrian Sandor <aditsu@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-mirrors] Sorry
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 19:07:05
Hi, I'm the admin of the gentoo.aditsu.net source mirror. I'd like to report a mistake that I made.
After adding a couple of new disks to the server, I changed the location of the mirror files, twice (setting up a RAID10 in the process).
And I updated everything correctly.. except the 2nd time I forgot to update the rsync script x_x.
That resulted in rsync starting to rebuild the mirror from scratch at the old location, while the published mirror got stale.
I made the necessary corrections now, and things should get back to normal. Sorry for the wasted bandwidth and stale mirror.

Regards,
Adrian