From: mohd pazli sulong <pazli@×××××.my>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Reminder on master distfile host ...
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 09:12:56
1 Why I always got:
2
3 IO error encountered - skipping file deletion
4
5 when I rsync to gentoo@××××××××××××××××××××××.org::gentoo/ ?
9 Gustavo Adolfo Silva Ribeiro Felisberto wrote:
10 > So i should change this:
11 > SRC="rsync://gentoo@×××××××××××××××.edu/gentoo/"
13 > SRC="rsync://gentoo@××××××××××××××××××××××.org/gentoo/"
14 >
15 > ?
16 >
17 > On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 12:13:20 -0700
18 > Scott Kveton <kveton@×××××××××××.edu> wrote:
21 >>Hey Everybody,
22 >>
23 >>Please make sure you update your rsync target host to
24 >>masterdistfiles.gentoo.org so that you are always syncing from the
25 >>correct host. We are going to be turning off rsync access to
26 >>ftp.osuosl.org in favor of masterdistfiles.gentoo.org (which currently
27 >>points at rsync.osuosl.org).
28 >>
29 >>I would like to turn off rsync on ftp.osuosl.org next week and I will
30 >>place instructions on the change and where to point at in the MOTD.
31 >>
32 >>Scott :-)
33 >>
34 >>--