From: NetNITCO Systems Administration <joshadmin@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] rsync15.us.gentoo.org/mirrors.netnitco.net DOWN
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 16:22:18
NetNITCO Systems Administration wrote:
> NetNITCO's Gentoo portage and source mirror (rsync15.us.gentoo.org) will > be down until late tomorrow or early Wednesday for hardware upgrades.
Well, after some unexpected hardware issues kept us down longer than anticipated, we're synced up and ready to go. I don't actually think we were removed from the rotation anyway :-) ~ Josh Snyder, Systems Administrator NetNITCO Internet Services joshadmin@××××××××.net -- gentoo-mirrors@g.o mailing list